News and Events
HISTORIC ROCKVILLE BRIDGE FUND
A thorough restoration of the historic Rockville Bridge is scheduled to begin this February 2017 with the Design Phase, but this is an ambitious project and the Town's resources are limited. Funds are currently needed as matching funds for the Federal grant already in place and for ongoing maintenance of the bridge. If you wish to make a donation to the Historic Rockville Bridge Fund, please visit this Rockville link.
NOTICE OF MUNICIPAL ELECTION
The Town of Rockville will be holding a municipal election on November 7, 2017 for one four-year Mayoral seat and two four-year Town Council seats. These seats are presently held by Mayor, Pam Leach and Council Members Mark Hartless and Barry Sochat. Declaration of Candidacy and Nominating Petition forms may be filed with the Rockville Town Clerk, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah from June 1, 2017 to June 7, 2017 between the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday. No filings will be accepted after 4:00 pm June 7, 2017.
Qualifications for a candidate are:
- Be a United States citizen at the time of filing.
- Be a resident of the Town of Rockville for a period of at least 12 consecutive months immediately before the date of the election.
- Be a registered voter of the Town of Rockville.
- In accordance with Utah Constitution Article IV, Section 6, any mentally incompetent person, any person convicted of a felony, or any person convicted of treason or a crime against the elective franchise may not hold office in this state until the right to hold elective office is restored as provided by statute.
Vicki S. Bell
2015 ROCKVILLE TOWN SURVEY
The 2015 Rockville Town Survey Presentation and Final Report are now available on this website.
UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey, (a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources), has conducted an extensive investigation of the tragic rock fall that occurred in Rockville last December. The detailed report (and map) that identifies and addresses rock fall hazard areas in Rockville has been published and is available to Rockville residents and property owners electronically upon request at the Town Office.
Please note that the report and map gives an overall view of potential rock fall hazard areas and is not meant as a property or site specific geologic study.
Contact Town Clerk Vicki S. Bell at (435) 772-0992 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the electronic report emailed to you. Hard copies will be made available for a fee of $10 by signing up at the Town Office. A hard copy is also available for review in the Town Office and the Springdale Library.
- February 15, 2017 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and Municipal Elections
- November 15, 2016 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and October, 2016 Burn Policy
- August 15, 2016 Edition
- May 15, 2016 Edition
- February 15, 2016 Edition
- November 15, 2015 Edition
- August 15, 2015 Edition
- May 15, 2015 Edition
- February 15, 2015 Edition
- November 15, 2014 Edition
- August 15, 2014 Edition
- May 15, 2014 Edition
- February 15, 2014 Edition
- November 15, 2013 Edition
- August 15, 2013 Edition
- May 15, 2013 Edition
- February 15, 2013 Edition
- November 15, 2012 Edition