Planning Commission Meeting Agendas
Notice of Public Hearing
Notice is hereby given that the Rockville Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, the 13th day of July 2021 at 6:00 p.m. at the Rockville Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah to receive public input on the proposed amendment to Chapter 12 — Animal Control of the Rockville Land Use Code.
Copies of the proposed Animal Control ordinance are available here: Chapter 12 LUC – Proposed Changes or in person at the Town Office.
More detailed information regarding all public hearings may be obtained by contacting Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell at (435) 772-0992 between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Interested persons desiring input into these public hearings are invited to attend the hearing electronically or present their views in writing. Written or email comments should be received no later than 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Written comments can be addressed to: Town of Rockville, PO Box 630206, Rockville, UT 84763 or emailed to the Town Office at email@example.com. The public is invited to participate in all Town meetings. If you want to participate in this town meeting, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time for the meeting access codes.
Vicki S. Bell, Town Clerk
Town of Rockville
This notice is provided as a courtesy to the community and is not the official notice for this meeting/hearing. This notice is not required by town ordinance or policy. Failure of the Town to provide this notice or failure of a property owner, resident, or other interested party to receive this notice does not constitute a violation of the Town’s noticing requirements or policies.
The agenda will be as follows:
Rockville Planning Commission Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
Rockville Community Center, Town Hall
July 13, 2021 – 6:00 pm
The Rockville Planning Commission will hold a public hearing during their regular meeting on Tuesday, the 13th day of July 2021 at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Community Center Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah. Tim Arnold will be attending via Zoom.
Anyone attending “in person” who has not been vaccinated, we ask that you please where a mask. If you prefer to attend the meeting electronically through Zoom, please contact the office for the Zoom link information.
If you are recognized by the Chairperson to be heard during any Town of Rockville public meeting, we ask that you come to the podium to speak to ensure an accurate recording of your remarks.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to order – roll call.
- Declaration of conflict of interest with an agenda item.
- Public Comment – If you wish to speak during Public Comment and Questions, please sign in with the Town Clerk by 5:45 p.m. If more than one person desires to speak on the same topic, a time limit may be imposed.
- Consideration and possible action on an Application for a Temporary Use/Special Event Permit for the Tre-State ATV Club Jamboree being held in March 2022 – Glen Zumwalt
- Open Public Hearing for public comments on a proposed amendment to the Rockville Land Use Code Chapter 12 – Animal Control.
- Adjourn Public Hearing
- Consideration and possible recommendation of the proposed amendment of Rockville Land Use Code Chapter 12 – Animal Control to the Rockville Town Council for approval.
- Approval of the minutes for the May 11, 2021 Regular Meeting.
- Approval of the minutes for the May 11, 2021 Work Meeting.
Information / Discussion / Non-action Items
- Town Office Report –
- Approval of a Simple Building Permit for Jeff Sky for the installation of a new electrical panel.
- Approval of a Simple Building Permit for Doyle Timmons for the installation of a new electrical pedestal for a water pump.
- Planning Commission Administrative Business
- Next Planning Commission meeting will be August 10, 2021.
Vicki S. Bell
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL TOWN MEETINGS. If you need a special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.