NOTICES AND AGENDAS
Rockville Planning Commission
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
December 12, 2023
The Rockville Planning Commission will hold their regular meeting on Tuesday, the 12th day of December, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Community Center Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Call to order – roll call.
- Declaration of conflict of interest with an agenda item.
Public Comment – If you wish to speak during Public Comment, please sign in with the Town Clerk by 5:45 p.m. If more than one person desires to speak on the same topic, a time limit may be imposed.
- Consideration and Action of a Home Occupation Business for Zion Sage Boutique-302 East Main-Danielle Davis
- Consideration and Action of a Home Occupation Business for Zion Wolf Construction-302 East Main-Skyler Davis
- Consideration of a Conceptual Design constructing two pre-fab steel buildings as a Home addition and Barn-302 East Main-Skyler & Danielle Davis
- Consideration and Action on a Building Permit Application for a Home remodel at 208 West main– Jan Fasselin
- Consideration and Action on a Grading/Excavation Application for Virgin River Stream Alteration located-449 W. Main, Rockville-Doyle Timmons/Kael Hirschi
- Approval of the minutes for the November 14, 2023, Regular Meeting.
- Town Office Report –
- Approval of Simple Permit Application for the installation of a EV charger for Michael Cole-50 S. Bridge Road, Rockville
- Approval of Floodplain Development Permit for Virgin River Stream Alteration located-449 W. Main, Rockville-Doyle Timmons
- Planning Commission Administrative Business
- Next Planning Commission meeting will be January 9, 2024.
Vicki S. Bell
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL TOWN MEETINGS. If you need special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.