Pam Leach — 01/01/2018 – 12/31/2025
Jeff Ballard — 01/01/2018 – 12/31/2025
Megan Honer-Orton — 01/01/2020 -12 /31/2023
Michael Evenson — 07/13/22 -12/31/2025
Dan McGuire — 06/15/2022 – 12/31/2023
NOTICE OF 2023 MUNICIPAL ELECTION
The Town of Rockville will be holding a municipal election on November 7, 2023 for two four-year Town Council seats. These seats are presently held by Council Members Dan McGuire and Megan Honer-Orton.
Declaration of Candidacy and Nominating Petition forms may be filed with the Rockville Town Clerk, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah from June 1, 2023 to June 7, 2023 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. No filings will be accepted after 5:00 pm June 7, 2023.
Qualifications for a candidate are:
- Be a United States citizen at the time of filing. Utah Code §10-3-301
- Be a registered voter of the Town of Rockville.
- Must maintain a principal place of residence within the Town of Rockville during the officer’s term of office.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony. Utah Code §20A-9-203
The requirements to become a registered voter are:
- Citizen of the United States.
- Resident of Utah for at least 30 days immediately before the election.
- At least 18 years old on the day of election.
- At least 17 years old for some Primary Elections if you will be 18 prior to the associated General Election.
- Reside in the voting district or precinct in which the person applies to register to vote.
For information regarding voter registration, please visit the Washington County Clerk’s website or call (435) 301-7248.
TOWN OF ROCKVILLE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETINGS FOR 2023
Pursuant to Section 52-4-202, Utah Code Annotated 1953, the Town of Rockville hereby gives notice of the 2023 Meeting Schedules for the Rockville Planning Commission and Town Council. The Planning Commission and Town Council will meet as scheduled below at the designated time and place unless otherwise posted.
The Planning Commission usually meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
The Town Council usually meets on the Wednesday following the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
|January 10||January 11||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|February 13||February 15||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|March 14||March 15||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|April 11||April 12||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|May 9||May 10||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|June 13||June 14||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|July 11||July 12||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|August 8||August 9||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|September 12||September 13||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|October 10||October 11||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|November 14||November 15||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
|December 12||December 13||Rockville Town Hall||6:00 p.m.|
*The public is invited to participate in all Town Meetings. If you need a special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.