News and Events
NOTICE OF ROCKVILLE PUBLIC HEARINGS
Notice is hereby given that the Rockville Town Council will hold public hearings on Wednesday, the 12th day of May 2021 at 6:00 p.m. via Zoom’s online teleconferencing portal to receive public input on the Town Council’s proposal to adopt an amended annual budget for Fiscal Year 2020-21 and to adopt the tentative budget for Fiscal Year 2021-22. This meeting will not have an anchor location and will be conducted entirely via electronic means.
Copies of the proposed annual budgets are available at the Town Office. More detailed information regarding all public hearings may be obtained by contacting Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell at (435) 772-0992 between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Interested persons desiring input into these public hearings are invited to attend the hearing electronically or present their views in writing.
Written or email comments should be received no later than 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
Written comments can be addressed to: Town of Rockville, PO Box 630206, Rockville, UT 84763 or emailed to the Town Office at email@example.com. The public is invited to participate in all town meetings.
If you want to participate in this Town meeting, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time for the meeting access codes.
NOTICE OF MUNICIPAL ELECTION
The Town of Rockville will be holding a municipal election on November 2, 2021 for one four-year Mayoral seat and two four-year Town Council seats. These seats are presently held by Mayor, Pam Leach and Council Members Jeff Ballard and David Firmage.
Declaration of Candidacy and Nominating Petition forms may be filed with the Rockville Town Clerk, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah from June 1, 2021 to June 7, 2021 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. No filings will be accepted after 5:00 pm June 7, 2021.
Qualifications for a candidate are:
- Be a United States citizen at the time of filing. Utah Code §10-3-301
- Be a registered voter of the Town of Rockville.
- Must maintain a principal place of residence within the Town of Rockville during the officer’s term of office.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony. Utah Code §20A-9-203
Vicki S. Bell
Check the Utah State website for further details!
2015 Rockville Town Survey
UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey, (a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources), has conducted an extensive investigation of the tragic rock fall that occurred in Rockville in December of 2013. The detailed report (and map) that identifies and addresses rock fall hazard areas in Rockville has been published and is available to Rockville residents and property owners electronically upon request at the Town Office.
Please note that the report and map gives an overall view of potential rock fall hazard areas and is not meant as a property or site specific geologic study.
Contact Town Clerk Vicki S. Bell at (435) 772-0992 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the electronic report emailed to you. Hard copies will be made available for a fee of $10 by signing up at the Town Office. A hard copy is also available for review in the Town Office and the Springdale Library.
Rockville GLOBE - Quarterly Newsletter
- February 16, 2020
- November 13, 2020 Edition
- August 15, 2020 Edition
- May 15, 2020 Edition
- February 15, 2020 Edition
- November 15, 2019 Edition
- August 15, 2019 Edition
- May 15, 2019 Edition
- February 15, 2019 Edition w/Thank You to Bridge Donors
- November 15, 2018 Edition
- August 15, 2018 Edition
- May 15, 2018 Edition
- February 15, 2018 Edition
- November 15, 2017 Edition
- August 15, 2017 Edition
- May 15, 2017 Edition
- February 15, 2017 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and Municipal Elections
- November 15, 2016 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and October, 2016 Burn Policy
- August 15, 2016 Edition
- May 15, 2016 Edition
- February 15, 2016 Edition
- November 15, 2015 Edition
- August 15, 2015 Edition
- May 15, 2015 Edition
- February 15, 2015 Edition
- November 15, 2014 Edition
- August 15, 2014 Edition
- May 15, 2014 Edition
- February 15, 2014 Edition
- November 15, 2013 Edition
- August 15, 2013 Edition
- May 15, 2013 Edition
- February 15, 2013 Edition
- November 15, 2012 Edition