News and Events
TOWN OF ROCKVILLE
N O T I C E
There are two positions on the Rockville Planning Commission that need to be filled for alternate members.
Candidates for appointment as an alternate to the Planning Commission should:
- Have a genuine interest in the community and be dedicated to preserving the unique quality of life and ambiance of the Town.
- Be committed to successful planning and be willing and able to commit the time and effort involved in studying and evaluating the issues that come before the Planning Commission.
- Be individuals of personal and professional integrity who are dedicated to upholding Federal and State statutes, the General Plan, and the Land Use Code.
An alternate member of the Planning Commission will be expected to sit on the Planning Commission during a meeting in the absence of a regular member of the Commission.
In order to be prepared to do so, the alternate member will be expected to:
- Review all materials provided for Planning Commission meetings.
- Attend all Planning Commission meetings.
Written applications to be considered for this vacancy will be accepted by the Town Clerk no later than 1:00 pm, February 26, 2021. Letters should include a statement of why you would like to serve on the Planning Commission. This will enable the Town Council to review the requests prior to their regular meeting on March 10, 2021 where the Council will appoint alternate Commissioners.
Requests may be sent to the Town of Rockville, PO Box 630206, Rockville, Utah 84763, emailed to email@example.com, or delivered to the Town Office at 43 E. Main during office hours.
Requests must include the NAME, PHYSICAL AND MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER of the applicant. Rockville Planning Commission members must be residents of the Town of Rockville.
Besides having an interest in preserving our General Plan, Commission members should be willing to attend training when offered.
The General Plan, Land Use Code, and Planning & Zoning Administration manual may be checked out for your review from the Town Clerk.
Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 1 pm.
Phone – 435-772-0992.
Vicki S. Bell
Municipal Elections will be taking place later in 2021:
Check the Utah State website for details
and more information will be available as it is presented to our Municipality!
2015 Rockville Town Survey
UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey, (a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources), has conducted an extensive investigation of the tragic rock fall that occurred in Rockville in December of 2013. The detailed report (and map) that identifies and addresses rock fall hazard areas in Rockville has been published and is available to Rockville residents and property owners electronically upon request at the Town Office.
Please note that the report and map gives an overall view of potential rock fall hazard areas and is not meant as a property or site specific geologic study.
Contact Town Clerk Vicki S. Bell at (435) 772-0992 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the electronic report emailed to you. Hard copies will be made available for a fee of $10 by signing up at the Town Office. A hard copy is also available for review in the Town Office and the Springdale Library.
- August 15, 2020 Edition
- May 15, 2020 Edition
- February 15, 2020 Edition
- November 15, 2019 Edition
- August 15, 2019 Edition
- May 15, 2019 Edition
- February 15, 2019 Edition w/Thank You to Bridge Donors
- November 15, 2018 Edition
- August 15, 2018 Edition
- May 15, 2018 Edition
- February 15, 2018 Edition
- November 15, 2017 Edition
- August 15, 2017 Edition
- May 15, 2017 Edition
- February 15, 2017 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and Municipal Elections
- November 15, 2016 Edition w/Bridge Fundraising Update and October, 2016 Burn Policy
- August 15, 2016 Edition
- May 15, 2016 Edition
- February 15, 2016 Edition
- November 15, 2015 Edition
- August 15, 2015 Edition
- May 15, 2015 Edition
- February 15, 2015 Edition
- November 15, 2014 Edition
- August 15, 2014 Edition
- May 15, 2014 Edition
- February 15, 2014 Edition
- November 15, 2013 Edition
- August 15, 2013 Edition
- May 15, 2013 Edition
- February 15, 2013 Edition
- November 15, 2012 Edition