Notices and Agendas
Rockville Town Council
Rockville Community Center, Town Hall
September 13, 2023 – 6:00 pm
The Rockville Town Council will hold their regular meeting on Wednesday the 13th day of September 2023 at 6:00 p.m.in the Rockville Community Center Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
The agenda will be as follows:
Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda
- Declaration of conflict of interest with an agenda item.
Public Comments — If you wish to speak during Public Comment and Questions, please sign in with the Town Clerk by 5:45 p.m. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this agenda item. This item is reserved for items not listed on this agenda. If more than one person desires to speak on the same topic, a time limit may be imposed.
- Report on Hurricane Valley Fire Special Service District – Pam Leach
- Report on Recommendations of the Planning Commission – Tim Arnold, Chair
Legislative Action Items
- Discussion and Action on An Ordinance of The Rockville Town Council Enacting a Temporary Land Use Regulation to Prohibit Development of Parcels Requiring Septic System Within the Town of Rockville.
Administrative Action Items
- Discussion and Approval of Resolution No. 23-0913-01 A Resolution of the Rockville Town Council Authorizing a Cooperative Agreement between the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire and State Lands and Rockville Town.
- Approval of the minutes of the August 16, 2023, Regular Meeting.
- Approval of expenditures for the month of August 2023.
- Approval of the August 2023 financial statements.
Administrative Non-Action Items
- Mayor and Council Member Reports
Mayor Pam Leach
- Staff Report as needed.
Vicki S. Bell
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL TOWN MEETINGS. If you need a special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.