Notices and Agendas
Rockville Town Council
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
Rockville Community Center, Town Hall
September 14, 2022 – 6:00 pm
The Rockville Town Council will hold their regular meeting on Wednesday the 14th day of September 2022 at 6:00 p.m. in the Rockville Community Center Town Hall, 43 E. Main, Rockville, Utah.
If you are recognized by the Chairperson to be heard during any Town of Rockville public meeting, we ask that you come to the podium to speak to enable an accurate recording of your remarks.
The agenda will be as follows:
Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of the Agenda
- Declaration of conflict of interest with an agenda item.
Public Comments — If you wish to speak during Public Comment and Questions, please sign in with the Town Clerk by 5:45 p.m. If more than one person desires to speak on the same topic, a time limit may be imposed.
- Report on Rockville/Springdale Fire Protection District – Pam Leach
- Report on Recommendations of the Planning Commission –Chair Jane Brennan
Administrative Action Items
- Discussion and Action for Support of a Proclamation for the recognition of Constitution Week, September 17 through 23, 2022.
- Discussion and Action on Resolution 22-0914-01 to amend the Rockville Fee Schedule to reflect an increase in the cost of building inspector fees.
- Discussion and Action on Resolution 22-0914-02 to appoint an alternate Planning Commission member to the Rockville Planning Commission.
- Discussion and Action on a letter of support for Washington County’s request to Representative Chris Stewart for funding of road improvements on Sheep Bridge Road and Big Plains Road (Smithsonian).
- Approval of the minutes of the August 10, 2022, Public Hearing and Regular meeting.
- Approval of expenditures for the month of August 2022.
- Approval of the August 2022 financial statements.
Administrative Non-Action Items
- Mayor and Council Member Reports
Mayor Pam Leach
2. Staff Report as needed
Vicki S. Bell
THE PUBLIC IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN ALL TOWN MEETINGS. If you need a special accommodation to participate in Town Meetings, please call the Town Clerk, Vicki S. Bell, at 772-0992 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting time.